Our health clinic is cancelled for this month due to the virus and our doctors deciding if wasn't a good idea. We were originally going to try and schedule one for this fall, but with the unknown about whether the virus will come back this fall, we have decided to just wait until next spring.
If you need clearances on your dogs this spring/summer, I would recommend the following options:
Pennhip or OFA x-rays - Dr. Kern is still doing them
Eye's & Heart - PVS & Maine Veterinary Medical Center both have specialists staff that can do clearances.
Please reach out with any questions. Stay safe and enjoy those Goldens! :)