The club held a successful Obedience and Rally Match on Sunday at Finish Forward Dogs, Inc. in Saco, ME. Many thanks to Lauren Booth, Match Chair, and her great team of
volunteers for producing an enjoyable event. Special thanks to Obedience Judge, Nanci Hayes, and Rally Judge, Steve Palmer!! Once AKC accepts the results of our two most recent matches, MGRC
will be in a position to apply to AKC for advancement to A Sanction status.
There were five obedience dog entries and eight rally dog entries.
- Charlie Cragin and his dog, “Gunny” handled by Frances Plessner won Novice B and High in Trial!
- Susan Nattress and her dog, “Maggie” won Beginner Novice.
- Pam Michaud and her dog, “Dulcie” won Rally Novice A
- Mary Jo McCormack and her dog “Skye” won Rally Novice B
- Susan Nattress and her dog, “Maggie” won Rally Advanced.
- Susan Nattress and her dog, “Maggie” won Rally Excellent.
- Pam Michaud and her dog, “Dulcie” won High in Rally!